Tiga Contoh Cara Memperkenalkan Diri Dalam Bahasa Inggeris
Teks Pertama
Good morning everyone. Let me
introduce myself in a short time. I am Muhammad Andika and you can call me
Dika. I was born in Jakarta, June 21st 1995. It means that I’m
seventeen years old right now. I moved from Jakarta to this great city because
my father has some jobs that must be done. Here, I live at Jl. Untung Suropati,
Jasaraya. My house actually is not far from this school and you are only to
ride for about 100 m to the east.
I have a nice hobby and that is
writing and blogging. I get money from internet especially through blogging. I
have a nice blog that provide information of Technology, newest gadget, and
many more. You can visit the Techjourney.Com to see my articles.
In my house, I live with my
parents named Mr. and Mrs. Wibawa. Both of them work as entrepreneur. My father
manages his futsal shoes business while my mother is managing her Batik dress
business. I love them very much and I’m actually five brothers. I have two
elder sisters and two younger brothers. My first sister is 22 years old named
Andina Rizki and now she has been a student of Indonesian University especially
for English Literature. Next to my
second sister who has been 20 years old named Andien Aulia and she is studying
at Gajah Mada University especially for Psychology. I think, I will not tell
more about my brothers because it consumes time too much.
That’s all and I would say thank
to your attention. Good morning everyone, nice to see you.
Teks Kedua
Good morning my dear friends.
Allow me to introduce myself for a couple of minutes. My complete name is Indra
Herwawan and my nickname is Hendra. So you can call me by Hendra not Hermawan.
I was born in Bandung, June 21st 1994. It was a long time and about
eighteen years ago right?
I’m a very new person here
because I just moved from Bandung to this capital city two days ago. When the
first time live in Jakarta, I feel very hot but it has been a normal condition
for me right now. In Bandung, I had a unique hobby that was speedcubing. It was
a brain to play the Rubik’s cube faster and faster. Below is the picture of
Rubik’s cube.
![]() |
| Rubik's Cube |
I also spend my time to play
football and listening to the music when I get bored at home. But, when I live
in Jakarta, I even have no idea to play football with my friends. Because, here
I am a stranger and haven’t got friend yet. I live in Jl Kepulauan raya, West
Jakarta. It’s approximately five kilometers from this school and I come here by
bus.
In my house, I live with my
parents and my twin sisters called Andin and Andina. My parents are Mr.
Darmawan Sahreza and Mrs. Maia Sahreza. My father works as an engineer in one
of the big company in Jakarta, while my mother works as an accountant in
insurance company. My younger sisters are 5th grade of elementary
school and both of them are ten years old.
That’s the end of my introduction
and nice to meet you my friends..
Teks Ketiga
Good morning everyone. Let me introduce myself in a short time. I am
Ratna dwi junarti and you can call me Rara. I was born in Bone, June
24st 1994. It means that I’m eighteen years old right now. I moved from
Jakarta to this great city because my father has some jobs that must be
done. Here, I live at Jl. Untung Suropati, Jasaraya. My house actually
is not far from this school and you are only to ride for about 100 m to
the east.
I have a nice hobby and that is writing and blogging. I get money from
internet especially through blogging. I have a nice blog that provide
information of Technology, newest gadget, and many more. You can visit
the Namaku.me to see my articles.
In my house, I live with my parents named Mr. and Mrs. Wibawa. Both of
them work as entrepreneur. My father manages his futsal shoes business
while my mother is managing her Batik dress business. I love them very
much and I’m actually five brothers. I have two elder sisters and two
younger brothers. My first sister is 22 years old named Andina Rizki and
now she has been a student of Indonesian University especially for
English Literature. Next to my second sister who has been 20 years old
named Andien Aulia and she is studying at Gajah Mada University
especially for Psychology. I think, I will not tell more about my
brothers because it consumes time too much.
That’s all and I would say thank to your attention. Good morning everyone, nice to see you.




